From Johannesburg / Pretoria:
- Take the N1 North, Polokwane (Pietersburg) Toll Highway.
- Pass through the Pumulani Toll Plaza.
- Pass the Panorama Petroport.
- Continue through the Carousel Toll Plaza.
- Pass the Carousel Casino on your left.
- Take the “Settlers / Bela Bela (R516)” turn off and make a left towards Bela Bela.
- At the Traffic light T-junction (Waterfront Arts and Craft centre) turn right into Bela Bela.
- Cross the railway bridge and turn left at the traffic light onto “Sutter street”.
- Follow the road and turn left at the T-junction onto “Chris Hani Drive”.
- Pass the Forever Resort entrance on your left.
- Continue to traffic circle and turn left at the circle on the “R516” road to Thabazimbi.
- Continue for 34 kilometres until you see the “Diepdrift (D908)” sign.
- Turn right onto the dirt road (Mabula shop and petrol pumps on corner)
- Continue for 9 kilometres to the 4 way crossing.
- Turn right at the crossing and continue for 1.6 kilometres.
- Turn left at the white arrow and small sign on your left “Johann Erwee KareeFontein” onto narrow dirt road.
- Follow the road along a 90degree bend to the right and continue to the Kuduwane Game lodge main entrance gate.
|Entrance at Main Gate||S 24° 44.600’ E 028° 02.722’||DDD MM.MMMM format|
|Entrance at Main Gate||-24.743333333333332 28.045366666666666||DDD.DDDD format|
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE MAP:
To download, right-click on the map and select "Save Image As..."